Search This Blog

Sunday 24 April 2022

Prayer from Deuteronomy 7:9

Song by CeCe Winans


I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God (yeah)

And all my life You have been faithful (oh)
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God (yeah)

'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me (oh-oh)

Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands.
Deuteronomy 7:9 NLT


Prayer

Almighty God I honour you and magnify your name for being my God and King

Eternal rock of ages I worship your holy name for this amazing new dawn

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for being forever faithful to me even when I haven't been upright in your will

Lord eliminate every evil and unworthy thoughts from my life

Jehovah destroy every plans set to keep me in an unpleasant situation against your will

Abba arise over my life and situation and cause divine turn around to take place

Lord wherever I have shed bitter tears in years past let their be a turn around that will birth tears of joy in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel destroy every activity that wants to keep me below your will and plans for me

Lord where I have been let down and disappointed by men arise on my behalf and vindicate me

Lord let me experience supernatural change in all aspect of my life in Jesus mighty name

Father rewrite my name in places that matter where it has been crossed off by workers of darkness

Lord destroy all agenda of grave and untimely death and Sheol in and around me

Abba over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let us encounter a significant change in places we are overdue for it in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Chris Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is faithful to me and He is doing great and mighty things in my life. His grace is forever sufficient for me. He is taking me far above the desires of me. There is an open door before me, God is working all things out for my good. I will never be disadvantaged because I serve a living God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...