Search This Blog

Thursday 28 April 2022

Prayer from John 15:15

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
And what a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer

I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.
John 15:15 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I magnify you and exalt you for you are my God

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all short comings

Lord thank you for the effect of your word in my life and my daily living

Father eliminate every thought of self guilt that is causing separation between you and I

Lord thank you for calling me your friend and not a slave because you are my father

Lord thank you for solving all issues that has risen in opposition over my soul

Lord thank you for destroying the plans of the wicked ones over this nation

Jehovah thank you for terminating all evil agenda that is working contrary to your will around the world

Father thank you for rubbishing the ideas of the workers of darkness and their wickedness

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because you answer us when we call you and bring to manifestation all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a friend in Jesus and He is my guard. He is my defence and the deliverer of my soul. He guides my life and shields me away from every power of darkness. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under His shadow. No evil can befall me because God is working in and through me in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...