Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2022

Prayer from Numbers 23:19

Song by Maverick City Music

All things are possible
When we believe
Old chains are breakable
When we receive
Yahweh
You keep Your promises

If You said it, we believe it
If You said it, hey


God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?
Numbers 23:19 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord thank you for the privilege to be called your child

Lord wipe away all tears that has kept my spirit man down in any way

Lord destroy every evil manipulation that wants to subject my destiny to the dictates and desires of the wicked

Lord arise and manifest what you have promised concerning my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit be my help, have your way and glorify yourself in me

Father terminate all joy killers in and around me

Father you are not a man that you should lie, let my life be an evidence of your glory and manifestations of your word

Jehovah glorify yourself in my life and lineage beyond the comprehension of man

Father destroy all evil plot set against my destiny and lineage

Father this week let me encounter you in all I do, let there be manifestation of your promises over my life

Father terminate all evil orchestration and evil letters set to keep my life below the level you want for me

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household do a new thing in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who is all knowing and all doing. He has the power to deliver and save. He is my strength at all times. He had caused my path in life to be filled with His light and favour. I am a candidate of unexpected favour, blessings, promotion and elevation in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...