Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2022

Prayer from Proverbs 23:18

Song by T Sharp

Separate my heart, to give you praise and glory
I proclaim Your love, it's purer than the hollies
I surrender all, it all belongs to You
In You, I live and move and have my being, oh God

Resurrection power
I've found my place in You
Living water
I draw my strength from You

It's an honor to be loved by You
There's a melody in my heart just for You
All my strength, joy, power, I find in You
I give You the praise, the praise
You deserve my praise, my praise


For surely there is an end; And thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 23:18 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I magnify your name and give you all the praise due to you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the direction and the light your word shed on my path daily

Father thank you for strengthening me and increasing my faith in you each and everyday

Father grant all my expectations with speedy manifestation in Jesus name

Jehovah eliminate every unwanted occurrence tampering with my destiny and that of my household in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill our hearts with your word and more of you in all areas

Lord let your will only prevail over this nation and nations around the world

Father negate every plan set to terminate my purpose and that of my household in Jesus name

I destroy all spiritual entanglement that wants to jeopardize the purpose of God for my life

I decree every unwanted desire that is against the will of God for me is eliminated

I decree concerning my life I will not entertain any frustration or destiny truncating ideas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are Victorious, our long awaited expectations have speed of manifestation henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to speak over your desires call them forth in Jesus name*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Christ Jesus, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious and nothing can ever stop me. I am above and never beneath, God's word is working for me and in me. I can never be overwhelmed by negativity. I have the spirit of Christ inside of me. Everything is turning and working for my favour. What I lay my hands on prospers. My heart desires are filled with divine manifestation in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th April 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...