Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2022

Prayer from Romans 3:23-24

Song

Be thou exalted oh lord above all heaven
Be thou exalted oh lord above all heaven
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth


for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 3:23‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father my saviour and deliverer I worship you

King of glory I exalt your name for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for your word that directs my path and enlightens me daily

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you through your word

Lord thank you for setting me free from all bundages and evil confinement

Father thank you for terminating every agenda of the enemy and the plans of evil

Lord thank you for taking me higher above the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for your grace that justifies me and transforms my life daily

Lord thank you for the dawn of new beginning you have given to me

Jehovah thank you for supernatural breakthrough that I am encountering henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have new lease of greatness nothing can hold us back in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace of God is released unto me, I have divine breakthrough in all aspect. The light of God shines upon me daily I am divinely inspired and my feet are ordered by the king of kings. I will never be a candidate of unfortunate occurrence because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!"

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...