Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Prayer from Lamentation 3:22-23

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with 10, 000 beside



It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, Because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: Great is thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22‭-‬23 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and glorify your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your love upon me showered though your word

Lord thank you for replacing all unrest with your peace

Heavenly father thank you for terminating activities of darkness in and around me

Lord thank you for superabundant grace that is overflowing in all aspects of my life

I decree I will not live a life filled with frustration and trouble in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by unfortunate circumstances

I decree my light in life will shine so that people will come to know my God and His greatness

I decree every weapon and warfare of darkness over my destiny is destroyed

I decree my days are filled with supernatural breakthrough I will not labour for others in Jesus name

I decree all I lay my hands on prospers no more delay or denial over my life

I decree the compassion of the lord speaks on my behalf in all aspects of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household the power of God is at work in our lives fine-tuning all destinies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the peace of God over all situations. The grace of God is exceedingly available for me. My life is filled with divine manifestation, I have the wisdom to excel in all that I do. I can not be consumed by known or unknown forces. The presence of God is alive in me daily. I am a carrier of His glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...