Search This Blog

Saturday 9 April 2022

Prayer from John 16:33

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
So I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

While I'm waiting I'm getting stronger
My faith is rising, and I will run on
While I'm waiting, I'm lifting up on wings as eagles
I believe, I will trust in You

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh
I believe, I will trust in You
Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty and give all the praise to you alone

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for divine upliftment your word gives to me each and everyday

Abba thank you for intervening in all the situations of my life and for rubbishing all evil agenda

Father thank you for supernatural provision in all aspect of my life

Jehovah release your peace upon me, remove all unrest in and around me

Father you alone can give what no man can over(mention) give me your divine portion

Father erase all voice that wants me to see myself lesser than an overcomer that you have made me

I decree I am not and will never be a victim in Jesus mighty name

Father over this nation let your peace reign terminate all plans of the wicked

Father I commit people in position of authority unto you, use them for your glory whatever office they occupy, lead through them 

I decree concerning my household and I we will experience God's love in all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and  our household we carry the presence of God no weapon Formed against us shall prosper in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the peace of God wherever you need it*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the peace of God because I live, move and have my being in the Prince of peace. He is my father my support, my hope, my defence and my ever present help in times of need. God has smiled on me, He is fulfilling His promises in my life. He has terminated all risen challenges in my way. I am an overcomer because I carry the grace of God in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 9th April 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...