Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2022

Prayer from Haggai 2:4

Song

Jehovah we praise you
Jehovah we praise you
We praise your name
We praise your name
Jehovah we praise you 

Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:
Haggai 2:4 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and magnify you

Jehovah thank you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that uplifts my spirit, and enlightens me each day

Lord thank you for always being there for me and for rubbishing the agenda of darkness concerning me

Father thank you for your divine intervention over my life and family

I decree the power and presence of God is manifesting in and around me in Jesus name

I destroy every evil gathering set to jeopardize the plans of God for me

Father thank you for the sacrifice you paid with your life for me on Calvary that led to my salvation, give me grace never to renounce my salvation

I decree I have the truth of Christ in me, I am a carrier of divine verities

I decree no weapon formed against me or my household shall prosper in Jesus name

I decree the divine power of God is working things out for my good in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer all impacted by it and our household our lives are testimonies no evil will befall us in Jesus'Name Amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am  operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not afraid, God is for me always. I will never be dismayed because He is working all things out for my good. My faith has increased my zeal for His work can never be destroyed. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) ©15th April 2022

Happy good Friday... 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...