Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2022

Prayer from Proverbs 22:1-2,4

Song by William McDowell

You are not a God created by human hands
You are not a God dependent on any mortal man
You are not a God in need of anything we can give
By Your plan
That's just the way it is

You are God alone, from before time began (You're on Your throne)
You are on Your throne (You are God alone)
You are God alone (and right now)
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne, You are God alone


A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, And loving favour rather than silver and gold. The rich and poor meet together: The LORD is the maker of them all. By humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches, and honour, and life.
Proverbs 22:1‭-‬2‭, ‬4 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word and the direction it gives to me

Lord have your way in me, you are the alpha and omega do that which you alone can do in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me and magnify your presence over my life

I decree my life will not be stagnated in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree I will not end up in the coven of the wicked and Wickedness of workers of darkness

Lord instill in me grace to do your will regardless of what comes my way

I decree the power of God is at work in my life in Jesus name

I decree I have new life, and new song in Jesus name

I decree my name and that of my household is not on the list of the unfortunates in Jesus name

I decree all evil opposition against my destiny is permanently destroyed

I decree every door keeper or gate watcher of darkness set to monitor my greatness in life is permanently destroyed

I decree all evil revelations over my life and household will not see the light of day

I decree I have a life of grace, mercy and divine abundance henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have goodnews all around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion in over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessing to my lineage and generation. My name is sanctified with the blood of Jesus. No weapon formed against me will prosper, all tongues that rise in judgement against me is destroyed. My life receives new strength and grace in all aspect. I am a Victor, I will never be a candidate of any confinement physically, spiritually, maritally, academically or any aspects in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 14th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...