Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2022

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine with 10, 000 beside


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:8 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the grace released for me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs  me always

Father in all situations that seem like it's impossible to overcome grant me grace to come out victoriously

I decree the grace of God over my life speaks over all delay and disgrace

The power of God almighty is manifesting in my being in Jesus name

I decree every voice speaking evil over my destiny is destroyed permanently

I decree every word that is contrary to the plans of God for me is totally negated in Jesus mighty name

I decree the power of God is lifting me out of situations and making me a Victor over them

I decree this month I will not encounter disgrace, the word of God speaks over me and I will receive divine assistance

I decree my destiny will be showcased everywhere to the glory of God

I decree I will not walk into any form of evil trap known or known in Jesus name

I decree my life is divinely orchestrated and all things work together for my good

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are moving in the plans of God and our destiny will never be truncated in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the grace of God over all you desire*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a recipient of the grace of God. I carry divine immunity from every power tampering with destinies. My God has settled that which concerns me. I am loved by the creator of the universe therefore my light can never wane before it shines. I succeed in all that I do because the lord has given me the spirit of excellence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)©2nd April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...