Search This Blog

Saturday 16 April 2022

Prayer from Revelations 1:18

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silenced the boast of sin and grave
The Heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:18 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for being the everlasting word and lord of my life

Father let your word fine-tune that which concerns me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for divine intervention into all that concerns me 

Father have your way in this nation and nations around the world let your will only stand over all situations and decision making

Father as you have taken the key of hell and have dominion over all, terminate the plans of death that looms around destiny in and around my life

Lord in this period of resurrection let me encounter your love above human understanding

Father whatever need restoration that is over due for it in my life intervene over them today

Lord eternal erase every activity of delay over the manifestation of your promises concerning me

I decree I am free from all sickness and disease, Christ blood shed on Calvary has set me free

I decree only the spoken word of God will rule and reign over my destiny and all aspects of my lineage in Jesus name

I decree I will not be subjected to any activity or decrees of Sheol in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household only the will of God will stand over our lives in Jesus mighty name amen

*Begin to speak the word of God over your life and situation*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I stand on the word of God and I abide in His will and purpose for me daily. I am not subjected to the dictates of hell because Christ has given me victory over them all. This is my time and season for divine restoration and intervention. My light is shining above all things and situations. I will never be unfaithful to God who made me because He has all powers in His hands. God has made me a Victor not a victim, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...