Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Prayer from Psalms 77:13-15

Song by Panam Percy Paul

By Your blood, You crushed principalities
Jesus, Jesus
By Your name, established authority
Jesus, Jesus the Righteous (by Your blood)

By Your blood, You crushed principalities
Jesus, Jesus
By Your name, established authority
Jesus, Jesus the Righteous

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, You have conquered all
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, You reign over all

Jesus, You reign over all
Jesus, You reign over all
Jesus, You reign over all
Jesus, You reign over all (over all)

O God! Your way is holy! No god is great like God! You’re the God who makes things happen; you showed everyone what you can do— You pulled your people out of the worst kind of trouble, rescued the children of Jacob and Joseph.
Psalms 77:13‭-‬15 MSG


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and give you praise due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the grace received from you to overcome all disgrace

Lord thank you for the power in the name of Jesus and the efficacy of the name over all principalities and powers

Lord thank you for shining your light on my soul and for removing all doubt and clouds of unbelief

Father thank you for supernatural intervention over my life and destiny beyond my imagination

I decree my life is a success and no failure can overshadow my life

I decree the name of Jesus is turning around all impossibilities in my life

I decree I will not settle for less and no fear can deny me of the breakthrough God has given to me

I decree my deliverance is permanent, I will never be in any unpleasant situation in life in Jesus name

I decree all that appears to be a mountain in my life the lord has leveled them now

I decree I have grace above all things and I am an overcomer in all aspects

I decree I will not suffer any loss, I will not succumb to the wishes of the wicked ones in Jesus name

I decree my destiny is hidden in the power of the almighty, I am untouchable and immovable by any works of flesh

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household all things are working for us no more stagnancy or limitation in Jesus name

*Begin to decree change over situations where you desire it*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a carrier of God's glory, I carry His word and His name inside of me. I have the truth of the word of God working in and through me. Grace is released over my life each and everyday. I am a partaker of the wonder working power of God. Everything is working for me. I am not limited by anything because my God is unstoppable. I am favoured, blessed and protocols break for my sake. I serve a living God who causes things to align according to His will in my favour. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...