Search This Blog

Sunday 3 April 2022

Prayer from Psalms 51:1-2

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
Joined with the angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found


Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: According unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.
Psalm 51:1‭-‬2 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings I magnify you for the grace to witness another beautiful day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father make my heart your sanctuary and fill my life with your praise in all aspect

Lord remove every lingering sin that has beset my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me from accustomed ways of life that goes against your will

Lord let your mercy speak for me in all areas I know or do not know I need it

Lord in your mercy  remove every evil accusations based on my short comings in Jesus name

Father over this nation let mercy speak and remove all blood guilt in Jesus name

Lord terminate the constant reign and activities of darkness over this nation and the world

Lord help me to live an upright life so I can witness your grace, signs and wonders in and overflowing manner

Lord eliminate the leading of flesh that wants to truncate your grace over my life henceforth

Father help me in all areas weakness wants to take preeminence in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy speak over all sickness and disease that have overstayed in my destiny

Father henceforth I commit my life and rededicate my being to you take control and have your way in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your mercy overrule all judgements of sin in our lives

*Begin to decree mercy of God upon your life*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live by grace and mercy of God. His will is my will and I live to fulfill the purpose of my creation. My life is in His hands, whatever I face in life I know I have victory because Jesus has already won. His mercy has gone before me, is with me and will be after me in all I do. I will never function according to the desires of flesh. Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...