Search This Blog

Sunday 10 April 2022

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-2

Song by Spinach

You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You, I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You, I worship You


You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are
You are
Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are


I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, From whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, Which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father the mighty one I worship you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Holy one of Israel thank you for your supernatural grace and favour upon me

Lord thank you for opening new doors for me in all aspects of life

Father I look up to you this day arise and help me in Jesus name 

Lord where men had said I will not have help erase this prediction and favour me

Lord in all aspect that I have waited for you let me experience a sudden intervention in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit destroy every work of flesh that is tampering with your divine enablement in my life

I decree I am not limited in anyway because my help is from the one who needs no help because He is the helper of all

I decree every evil revelations or proclamation that has withhold my help physically or spiritually is permanently negated in Jesus name

I decree my life is experiencing divine elevation in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household there is no limitations over our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the help of God on all sides, I am a carrier of His glory. I am not limited by known or unknown force. My light can never be hidden in Jesus mighty name. The grace of God speaks over our destiny always. I am blessed on all sides. New doors are opened unto me, grace to overcome, recover, overcome is upon me exceedingly. Jesus is alive and working in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...