Search This Blog

Friday 8 April 2022

Prayer from Psalms 102:16-17

Song

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes


When the LORD shall build up Zion, He shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, And not despise their prayer.
Psalm 102:16‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer.
Everlasting father I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this awesome new day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Eternal rock of ages, have your way in me, glorify yourself and take preeminence in all that concerns me

Father hear my prayer and crown my requests with testimonies

Lord remove every doubt that wants to keep me in a place of unbelief

Father whatever has seem like a mountain before me turn them to leveled ground

Lord eternal destroy every words or ordinance written or spoken against your plans for me in Jesus mighty name

Abba eliminate every evil accusations that is standing against my destiny

Lord eternal destroy every evil report that has caused me sleepless nights in Jesus name

Father let your promises rule above all evil declaration over my destiny and household

Lord establish me beyond the imagination of men, remove all barriers and hinderance in my path

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household shine your light upon us and remove all iota of darkness and confusion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my cry, my petition in prayers has not been in vain. Grace has spoken on my behalf. I will not be disgraced or disappointed. Wherever my name shall appear or I will be discussed the greatest advocate is in charge and doing wonders on my behalf. I am a carrier of the divine verities and glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...