Search This Blog

Thursday 21 April 2022

Prayers from Numbers 9:15

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

I don't have a perfect record
I still have a blemished heart
I don't have much worth without Ya
I am good because You are

… Take this lump of clay and
Build Yourself a place in it

… Make a cathedral out of me
Make a cathedral out of me
Make a cathedral out of me, mm, mm
Make a cathedral out of me, oh yeah



And on the day that the tabernacle was reared up the cloud covered the tabernacle, namely, the tent of the testimony: and at even there was upon the tabernacle as it were the appearance of fire, until the morning.
Numbers 9:15 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father, I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord arise over my life and destiny and have your way in me like never before

Lord let your pillar of fire go ahead of me in everything I do in life

Lord make me your Tabernacle dwell in me and have your way

Lord remove every blemish or anything that will take me far away from you or put me against your will

Father let my heart daily seek you and thirst for more of your

Father eliminate all desires that wants to put me on the wrong path in life

Elohim arise over my situation and terminate the plans that are not working as you want them to in my life

Lord use me for this generation, make me a vessel unto honour

Lord let my thirst for you birth revival inside of me that will impacts as many that come in contact with me to the glory of your name

Lord over this nation build your cloud of fire around us destroy every negative influence from positions of authority to every home

Father terminate every vision of darkness that wants to keep me in a place of unpleasant occurrence

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household terminate every written record of judgement that will birth or has birthed evil report in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have  focused on the plans of God for me I will not waiver in waiting on Him. I dwell in the strong tower who has made my life His terbanacle. The promises of God are yes and amen. I will never be disadvantaged or disappointed. My destiny is experiencing new grace and glory, nothing can destroy what God has started in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...