Search This Blog

Friday 29 April 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 40:29-31

Song by Hillsong

You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me
You are my hope
Hope like no other
Hope like no other
Reaches to me

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up 

Unfailing love
Stronger than mountains
Deeper than oceans
Reaches to me 

He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:29‭-‬31 NLT


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour your holy name

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and privilege of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that impacts my life daily

Father thank you for my destiny because it will not be trucated by known or unknown forces

Lord thank you for flushinsg out all evil substances that has been deposited in my life spiritually in or physically

Lord thank you for your abundant grace that lifts me above all pain and sorrow

Lord thank you for divine strength in all areas I need it that you have bestowed on me

Lord thank you for your divine abundant power that works wonders in and through me

Holy spirit have your way in me direct me in all I do

Lord terminate every weakness and the source that want to jeopardize your purpose in my life

Abba lift me to the level of visibility and manifestations of your promises for me henceforth

Lord remove whatever wants to frustrate my effort and destroy your purpose in my life

Jehovah disgrace all the disgrace of my life and lineage

Father eliminate every orchestration and forces of darkness manipulating with me in any aspect of life

Lord henceforth let me soar in all that I do remove failure and limitation

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every weakness that wants to keep our destiny subjected to evil infiltration

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength, He is my refuge, He is my ever present help in times of need. The lord is leading me to the height of fulfillment of purpose. He is in control of my destiny. The grace of God has erased all disgrace and terminated the desires of the wicked. I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...