Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 April 2022

Prayer from Galatians 2:20-21

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours
Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours



My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.
Galatians 2:20‭-‬21 NLT

Prayer

Everlasting father the wise and true God I worship your name

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Holy one of Israel have your way and glorify yourself in my life

Father thank you for the supernatural change your word brings to my life

Father erase from my life all blood guilt and condemnation in Jesus name

Father terminate every unwanted situation that has risen to manipulate my destiny

Lord deliver me from self and the works of flesh that might want to keep me subjected to the will of the wicked

I decree my life is no longer subjected to the plans of the evil one

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by the desires of workers of darkness

I decree the grace of God is forever sufficient for me in all that I do in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is working in and through me, I am not a subject to any evil proclamation

I decree the life I live is a life of glory, favour, upliftment and victory henceforth

I decree my path is ordained and destined to be  above the limitations of this world

I decree I soar over all circumstances and situation in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace of God has found us and all things are working for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is surrounded by the glory of God. Daily as I live, my life expresses His grace. I am a recipient of God's mercy and grace. My destiny can never be truncated, works of flesh has no hold over me. I am victorious in Christ. I will never be a victim, I am a Victor because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...