Search This Blog

Saturday 23 April 2022

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside

You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life
So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I can tell everyone I know

Oh, hallelujah
Glory to the God who changed my life (glory to the God who changed my life)
And I will praise you (forever)
I'll worship you (forever)
I'll give you glory (forever)
Because I am (because I am free)
(Because I am whole)
(And I will tell everyone I know) come on help me say


but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for always being my strength

Father thank you for total deliverance and for setting me free

Lord thank you for saving me from the power of flesh in all areas

Lord thank you for increasing the yielding to the Holy spirit in me

Father thank you for your grace that is abundant and sufficient for me in all aspects

Lord over all weaknesses that is trying to overshadow my life deliver me in Jesus name

Abba destroy every thoughts and desires that wants to keep me bound in uncertainty

Lord whatever that enemy continuously use to make me feel unwanted remove them totally

Father let your strength fill me beyond what I can comprehend

I decree I will not fall into depression or self loathing in Jesus name

I decree the power of Christ dwells in me therefore I do not function below the level He has ordained for me

I decree I am an overcomer, always above and outstanding in all I do

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace speaks for us, no weapon formed against us will prosper in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you I am that I am for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am crucified with Christ, Christ lives in me. He has replaced all weaknesses with His strength. My light will shine always. His love for me overshadows all negativity. I am a vessel of grace, favour and divine blessings. My destiny can never be cut short, I will not mourn and I won't be mourned in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd April 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...