Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Song by it Maverick City Music

All things are possible
When we believe
Old chains are breakable
When we receive
Yahweh
You keep Your promises

… If You said it, we believe it
If You said it, hey
… If You said it, we believe it, hey, yeah-yeah
If You said it, we believe it
'Cause You're a man of Your word
If You said it, we believe it, oh-oh
Woah-oh, oh-oh, oh
If You said it, we believe it

We have this confidence (yeah)
You'll finish what You started
God, You have never failed
You won't start with me
You're present in every step (every step)
Patient in every heartache
God, You have never failed
You won't start with me


“Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me?”
Jeremiah 32:27 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify you and give you all the praise

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this new dawn and grace to be your child

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the encouragement your word gives to me daily

Lord thank you for your love for me and the evidence in my life

Lord thank you for increasing my faith through your word 

Father I trust and believe your promises help me to stand firm and not be pushed by situations around me

Father remove all iota of discouragement that wants to throw my life in disarray

Lord eliminate ever confusion from my path, take me to the level of achievement

Father concerning my heart desires that has tarried let them  receive divine speed for manifestation henceforth

Father you have never failed before and I believe you won't start with me, show yourself great over(mention) in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me divine acceleration and open doors even in places man has said is impossible for me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, use our lives as an haven of unending testimonies henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have courage in the word of God and the manifestation of His promises. My life is for signs and wonders. The chapter of life I am in, is ushering me into greatness. The word of God has set me free from all earthly shackles and evil entanglement. The grace to pursue, overtake and recover is overflowing in my life. All doors are opened and I have ease of access in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...