Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2022

Prayer from Psalms 104:4

Song by Tashsa Cobb's Leonard

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice, that's who I am
If You provide the Spirit
I will open up inside

… Fill me up, God
Fill me up, God
Fill me up, God
Fill me up
Fill me up, God
Fill me up, God
Fill me up, God
Fill me up

Fill me up
'Til I overflow
I wanna run over
I'm wanna run over

Who makes winds His messengers, Flames of fire His ministers.
Psalms 104:4 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father the wise and true God I worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that directs me and shed light on my path

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for using me as your vessel and calling me your child

Lord fill me up till I overflow with more of you in Jesus name

Ancient of days terminate every activities of darkness in and around me

Lord make my life impenetrable for any activities of darkness

Father destroy every power of distraction over my destiny henceforth

Jehovah remove every unwanted  association that wants me to walk more in the flesh than in the direction of the Holy spirit

Father let my dependence on you increase and remove all ungodly dependencies

Lord wipe away every tear that I have shed due to pain or situations that has remained dormant

I decree in the name of Jesus there is a change occuring over my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I and my household are untouchable for any devices, machinations or plans of the wicked world in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, it's a new season of overflow, breakthrough and divine open doors in our lives in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is faithful and able and He will never fail me. God is in my life and I will not be moved. He has made me a flame of fire and impenetrable for the activities of darkness. He has removed every limit or stigma from my life. The lord is His me, He has opened the book of remembrance concerning. I have a new dawn of testimonies. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th May 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...