Search This Blog

Saturday 31 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 73:26

Song by T-Sharp

Separate my heart, to give you praise and glory
I proclaim your love, its purer than the hollies
I surrender all, it all belongs to you
In you I live and move and have my being oh God

Resurrection Power
I Have found my place in You
Living water...
I draw my strength from You

Its an Honor to be loved by You
There's a melody in my heart just for you
All my strength, Joy, Power, I find in You

I give You the praise (the Praise)
You deserve my praise (My Praise)
I Give You
I Give to You the Praise
I give You the praise (the Praise)
You deserve my praise (My Praise)


My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the rock and strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are

Heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy outpoured on me daily

Holy Spirit take preeminence in my life and direct all that has to do with my life

Father I release my heart unto you, take total control over my heart henceforth

Jehovah release your word into all that concerns my life and take root of it all 

I commit the hearts of all leaders in position of authority around the world into the hands of God and decree the fear of God increase in them 

I disconnect my destiny from every power that wants to terminate the plans of God for me

I terminate every negative prophecy or plans causing storm to rise in any aspect of my life

Father ignite your truth and love for you in the hearts of people in this nation henceforth

Lord let there be revival in all areas of the world and save souls from perishing hands

I decree my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty henceforth

I decree no power of hell or power of darkness will trump over the power and will of God concerning me

I release into my existence overflowing joy and breakthrough on all fronts

I cancel every evil reports against my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the great power of God deliver us from the den of the wicked in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God is new everyday in my life and His greatness is daily overshadowing my life. I live in the grace of God in all that I do, His plans for me can not be delayed or negated. My heart is filled with joy and I bask in the euphoria of goodnews as the lord release unto me good news over all my expectations. I am blessed in all areas and favoured on all corners, the glory of God is released over my entire existence therefore I will never be put to shame or in captivity of any force or power. I am blessed and highly favoured. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st October 2020 [Day 304]





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...