Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2020

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 6:1

Song

We give you glory lord 
As we honour you
We give you glory lord
As we worship you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord


Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness].
2 Corinthians 6:1 AMP


Prayer

Father in heaven I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for being my teacher and closest friend

Father in my life let me always live to please you

Lord let my heart stay focused on divine things and not wander off into the woods of destruction

Jehovah terminate every hold that wants to keep me in the position of being a subject to workers of darkness

Lord eternal ignite your fire of truth inside of me daily

Lord no matter what I do in life let my life glorify you always

Lord erase every written ordinances against your will for my life in any aspect

Father terminate all association that wants to jeopardize my faith in you

I decree I will never walk into destruction or evil plan of the enemies

I decree my testimony in life will forever be to the glory of God

I cancel all evil dreams that wants to torment my faith in any aspect of my life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world there is revival of souls unto salvation and lives are behind delivered from darkness

I decree concerning the rulers of every nation in the world and people in place of authority the fear of the lord begin to increase in their heart henceforth

I cancel every evil news set ahead of my Testimonies and breakthrough in life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household grace to live in the love and purpose of God fills our existence henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace of God speaks over my race in life and brightens my path. My destiny is hidden in the light of God so I can not be conquered or overcome by any form of darkness. I am a blessing in all areas because the lord has blessed me beyond human reasoning. The power of God inside of me energize and increase my faith in Him always. Christ in me the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd October 2020 [Day 277]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...