Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Prayer from Jeremiah 33:3

Song

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend
And You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye


Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and worship your majesty for this great day

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your superabundant grace made available to me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for your word and your love showered on me each and every day

Father here I am as your child hear me when I call you in Jesus name

Holy spirit terminate every power that is limiting me in any aspect of my life

Abba disgrace every force that is on the cause to damage my existence or destiny

Holy spirit erase every power willing to truncate my destiny in any way

Abba terminate every unwanted force trying to destroy your will concerning my life

I decree an end comes to all authority or force that is causing untimely death and abrupt end to lives and livelihood

I destroy all prediction from the kingdom of darkness over my life and existence

I decree my new song and testimony will not be delayed in Jesus name

I decree every evil desire to keep me away from the plan of God is totally destroyed

I decree my steps are ordered by Messiah and I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I claim my victory in all areas I am Overdue for it henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning people in position of authority, leaders and the government, every law or legislation assed or about to be passed,  that is not of the lord will not see the light of day

I decree confusion into the camp of the enemy and all their plan will become null and void in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will never be victim of evil sacrifice or victimisation in any aspect of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am committed to the will of God and His divine purpose and ability in and through me. My God is my saviour and deliverer, He is my strength and source. He is forever in charge of my being and I will never fail in all that I do. He is the beginning and the end in my life. Nothing is beyond or above Messiah in my life. He is the omnipresent God who does great and mighty things in my life therefore all that has been impossible are becoming possible in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th October 2020 [Day 287]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...