Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 108:6

Song by Eben and Nathaniel Bassey

You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
You are the God who Opens Doors
No Man can Shut .

You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
You are the God of Everything
There is No One Like You .

No One Like You, Jesus, No One Like You
No One Like You, Eze, No One Like You
No One Like You, Father
No One Like You Master
You are the God of Everything
There is no One Like You 

That Your beloved [ones] may be rescued, Save with Your right hand, and answer me!
Psalms 108:6 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your name and give all glory due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for your supernatural power at work in and around me

Holy spirit thank you for your power that shields and guides me in all aspect of my life

Lord thank you for being God that overrules and overpowers the decisions of man in my life

Lord thank you for always leading me in every aspect and never leaving nor forsake me

Holy spirit thank you for being present in my life and doing what no man can do in all aspects

I decree my life is moving higher and higher to the level of greatness

I decree ever spirit of vindictiveness that wants to rule over my patience and waiting on God is negated

I decree my life is controlled by Messiah and I will never run ahead of His plan

I decree I will fulfill my purpose of creation, nothing will snif life out of me untimely in Jesus name

I declare new doors are opened unto me and as they open no power of hell will be able to close them against me

I decree the glorious power of God vindicates me always and I will never bow in disgrace to any opposing power

I decree concerning this country the almighty outstretched hand of God will fine-tune all the destinies that needs to be fine tuned to the glory of His name

I decree no infection or disease has the power to cripple this nation and nations around the world

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we are going higher and higher and nothing will slow down the pace God has placed us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God who opens doors no man can shut, He never lies. He is forever faithful and able to turn around situations. He is the Messiah my hope and deliverer, He is more than enough for me. The infinite God makes it impossible for any power to see my end because His end cannot be seen by any power or force. I have started this race well by His grace I wil finish well. My  light will always shine brighter and brighter each and everyday, grace speaks for me and works for me. I am victorious nothing can stop me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th October 2020 [Day 290]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...