Search This Blog

Saturday 17 October 2020

Prayer from John 1:1

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ
What a beautiful name it is
What a beautiful name it is
The name of Jesus Christ my King

What a beautiful name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful name it is
The name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now
What a wonderful name it is
What a wonderful name it is
The name of Jesus Christ my King

What a wonderful name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful name it is
The name of Jesus

How sweet is Your name Lord
How good You are
We love to sing in Your name Lord
We love to sing it through Your...
Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silenced the boast of sin and grave

The heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again
You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever, God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the name above all names


In the beginning [before all time] was the Word ( Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.
John 1:1 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages my hope and sustainer I worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for always being my teacher and companion

Ancient of days thank you for your word that corrects, convicts and construct my being always

Lord thank you for being my saviour and deliverer

I decree that my life only functions according to what the word of God says

I destroy every spoken word or revelation that is against the word of God for my life

I terminate every unwanted power that is planning to dominate my existence

I decree my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty and no one or power can rule above my life against God's will

I decree I am forever victorious in all aspects of my life, I live from glory to glory always

I decree new sounds of greatness is bursting forth in my abode henceforth

I decree the word of God is released into this nation and its causing a divine turn aroun in all areas

I decree I am favoured and blessed, my hope increase daily in Christ 

I decree over this nation, the lord is ruling above every power and authority used to put people as subject to workers of darkness

I decree no sickness or disease will have a place inside of me, I am moving higher and getting better always

I decree concerning all leader, people in authority and the government, the fear of God overshadows all they do henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace of God is causing our lives to move in direction of God's plans for us henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is above all power and plan that works contradictory to plans of God. I am immuned with the blood of Jesus therefore no evil sicknees or disease can penetrate into my body. I am moving higher and higher always. Grace is speaking in all direction over my life, my destiny is overshadowed with divine strength and ability. I will never become a victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th October 2020 [Day 291]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...