Search This Blog

Thursday 8 October 2020

Prayer from Luke 4:8

Song by Michael w. Smith

Alleluia Alleluia
For our Lord God Almighty reigns
Alleluia Alleluia
For our Lord God Almighty reigns
Alleluia

Holy Holy
Are You Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
You are Holy

Holy
Are You Lord God Almighty
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb
Amen


Jesus refused, again backing his refusal with Deuteronomy: “Worship the Lord your God and only the Lord your God. Serve him with absolute single-heartedness.”
Luke 4:8 MSG


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your love that is daily showered upon me

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for the truth you release in me daily through your word

Father thank you for reigning and ruling in my life and over all the affairs of my life

Elohim thank you for your never ending and unfailing love that fills my life always you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for grace to live in your righteousness regardless of the situation life throws at me

I decree I will always live a life of holiness nothing filthy or unworthy will have a place in me

I cancel every power that wants to keep my life centred on purposes against the will of God 

I decree the name of Jesus will always be at the forefront of my existence and being

I decree the Holy spirit is my teacher and I will never go against His will or purpose

I decree I am blessed in all areas and favoured in all aspects of life

I cancel whatever it may be that is causing me to focus on the mishap of life rather than the blessings of God on me

I decree I will never live an ungrateful life each day of my life is lived with gratitude to the king of kings

I cancel every spirit of doubts, regret and unbelief that wants to keep me away from the liberty of salvation through Christ Jesus 

I decree over my household and I only the purpose of God will stand in our existence in life

I decree over this nation, nations around the world, people in leadership and people in position of authority, the power of God rest and abides upon their spirit soul and body causing them to do according to the will of God

I decree the songs of Hallelujah fills this nation and nations around the world as we gain victory above all sickness infection or diseases

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the grace of God is sufficient for us in all that we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God works in my life and my soul. His truth dwells inside of me filling me with joy like a river. I am a recipient of God's exceeding grace therefore my life is filled with superabundant blessings. The word of God lives inside of me causing my life to receive divine ability and favour in all areas. The glory of my latter is greater than the former and nothing can hinder the truth of the gospel in and through me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th October 2020 [Day 282]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...