Search This Blog

Saturday 24 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 113:7-9

Song by J.J. Hairston & Youthful Praise

My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You

You deserve it, you deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it

All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You

You deserve it, you deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it
You deserve it, You deserve it

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah


He raises the poor out of the dust And lifts the needy from the ash heap, That He may seat them with princes, With the princes of His people. He makes the barren woman live in the house As a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord ! (Hallelujah!)
Psalms 113:7‭-‬9 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I return all glory and praise to you alone

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and extol your excellency

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the victory sound you have given to me this day and always

Lord thank you for changing situations around for my good in all areas

Lord thank you for turning mourning into dancing and for making your name great in and around me

Lord thank you for your supernatural power at work inside in me always

Father thank you for taking me out of any form of captivity spiritually or physically

Lord thank you for giving me victory over the situation that has burdened my mind for so long

Lord eternal thank you for having the final say over this nation and nations around

Lord thank you  for your supernatural hands that delivers always regardless of the attack of the wicked ones

Lord almighty thank you for renewing my strength even when it felt like I couldn't stand anymore

Lord thank you concerning(mention) because it will end in praise in Jesus name

Father regarding the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household sounds of praise will not cease in our abode henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. He has caused a new era of change in and around me. His grace is sufficient for me in all that I do. My days are filled with His light, I walk in power and glory, I have received new life in Christ Jesus. This day marks the beginning of breakthrough all around my life, I am going higher and higher in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th October 2020 [Day 298]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...