Search This Blog

Saturday 10 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 35;9

Song by Chris Tomlin

Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord
Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord
We will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord

Our God, You reign forever
Our hope, our Strong Deliverer

You are the everlasting God
The everlasting God
You do not faint
You won't grow weary

Then my soul shall rejoice in the Lord ; It shall rejoice in His salvation.
Psalms 35:9 AMP

Prayer

Abba father I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word released daily into my life

Abba thank you for your divine providence released over my destiny each and everyday

Lord thank you for the strength released into me daily even in the midst of overwhelming weaknesses

Holy spirit thank you for divine ability to stay in your will at all times

Lord thank you for filling my soul and entire being with your supernatural power

Lord thank you for the new door of grace opened unto me and the power to attain glorious height

I decree as I wait on the lord my strength is increased and I will never become weary in Jesus name

I decree the supernatural power of God is released into my life to do greater works  each and everyday

I decree my destiny is overshadowed with grace to do great exploit in all aspects of life

I decree I am moving higher and higher, I am not tied down by any power known or unknown against my will

I decree every bond of evil acquaintance in my life is permanently broken

I decree all evil phase of destruction released against my life is totally brought to an end

I decree nothing will steal or still my voice from rejoicing henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony always

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the current situations will end in praise to the glory of God

I decree concerning the people in position of authority, people in government and leaders in all capacity, they receive divine strength and no weariness will envelope them in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household new life of greatness is released unto us in all aspects

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My strength is rising daily because the lord is my source. Weariness have no place inside of me. I do not entertain weakness because Jehovah remains my strength. He has broken all evil acquaintance that wants to put me in difficult position in life. The lord is in control of my life, shining His light each and everyday upon me and making my life an haven of greatness. My hope will never be cut off because I believe in Christ Jesus. The power to make exploit has been released upon me, it is my time to live in divine  provision and abundance of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th October 2020 [Day 284]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...