Search This Blog

Friday 9 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 18:17-19

Song by Jonathan Nelson

I am just one praise from my breakthrough
I'm just one praise away from my blessing
So I must reach down inside to the depths of my soul
and bring forth a right now praise that's already in me.

You are just a praise from your breakthrough
just a praise away from your blessing
if you just reach down inside to the depths of your soul
and bring forthha right now and praise that's already in you... um.

For it's my praise 
That produces fresh oil
And it's the oil of the anointing
That destroys every yoke
So I must reach down inside
To the depths of my soul
And bring forth a right now praise
That's already in me


Praise, a right now praise
Praise, a right now praise
Praise, a right now praise
Call it forth...

He rescued me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, for they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, But the Lord was my support. He brought me out into a broad place; He rescued me because He was pleased with me and delighted in me.
Psalms 18:17‭-‬19 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and give all glory to you because you deserve it all

Everlasting king thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the power in your word that enlightens and sets me free

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for your blood shed for my salvation

Thank you abba for the new dawn of testimonies that I am living in henceforth

I decree I will never live in the shadow of the power of the enemy for the rest of my life

I decree those things that had seem unreachable, I reach, overtake and conquer in Jesus name

I cancel every thought that breeds limitations and failure in and around me

I destro all power that wants to limit my life from attaining the blessings of God in Jesus name

I decree my season of liberty is here, the heaven is opened over all my petition

I decree the power of God has subdued all unknown or known power waging war tirelessly over my destiny

I decree my mouth will sing new songs and my shout of Hallelujah will not be replaced with sorrow

I decree my victory over any force that wanted to defeat me in any aspect of my life

I decree grace speak over my life therefore disgrace will have no place inside of me

I decree power to rule, reign and overcome is released into all that I do henceforth

I decree I am a Victor and I will never be a victim either to a situation or circumstances within or beyond human control

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, we are victorious over all sickness, disease or infection of any kind

I decree concerning as many battling any medical condition that had been written off by medics or resigned to fate, the power of God that brought life into the dead rest on them henceforth

I decree concerncerning the people in position of authority, leaders and government over this nation and nations around the world, the king of kings will guide them henceforth

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the fresh oil of God is poured on us and we will never live a life of pain in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion overe, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with the praise and blessings of God all around. He has fought and won all battles for me. Therefore I am a winner, a Victor and never a victim. The grace of God speaks over all my situations in life making all that was impossible possible because God is at work in and through me. I have a right now praise and nothing can steal my praise in Jesus me. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th October 2020[Day 283]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...