Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Prayer from Ezekiel 16:62

Hymn

To God be the glory, great things He hath done;
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin,
And opened the life gate that all may go in.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done.


O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our rapture, when Jesus we see.



And I will establish My covenant with you, and you will know [without any doubt] that I am the Lord , Ezekiel 16:62 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give all glory to you alone

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the great thing you have done, started and will do in my life regardless of my current state around me

Holy spirit let me always live a life that yields to you always

I decree my life will not be void of God's covenant in every aspect

I cancel all evil and negative response over all my expectations in Jesus name

I destroy all ears waiting to hear bad news concerning and my household

I decree my expectations will not be cut off or cut short in Jesus name

I decree I am excelling beyond the imagination of man in all aspects of my life and existence

I decree my destiny is hidden in the covenant of the most high so i am covered from evil perpetrators

I decree my joy will not suddenly be consumed by any act that will lead to sorrow

I decree the heavens are opened over me in all aspect of my life

Father henceforth In this nation, let your covenant rule and reign over any opposing force in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct all in position of authority, government and leadership in the right path so they will not mismanaged or rule against your precepts for the nation

I decree concerning this land, community, nation and nations around the world an end has come to all unrest and pandemic to the glory of God 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the yoke of evil covenant is broken henceforth

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am living a life filled with divine encounter. I move in his covenant always, therefore my life is hidden under the shadow of the almighty. The healing hands of Jehovah Jireh rest upon my life always. He has risen to be my advocate and grant me victory in all areas. God is for me nothing can stand against me. His truth trumps all ideas against His will for me. I am a success I will never be a Failure in any thing I lay my hands on. I know who God says I am. Therefore I am joyous and filled with His peace always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th October 2020[Day 301]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...