Search This Blog

Sunday 25 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 115:1-9

Song by Travis Greene

From here to there
Worship is filling the atmosphere
Both now and then
Songs of Your love will never end
All day and night
As we bow down our praise will rise
Inside and out
All that I am will shout

Let my worship rise
Like a sweet perfume
I'll pour my love, my love
All over You

Let my worship rise
Like a sweet perfume
I'll pour my love, my love
All over You, all over You
All over You, All over You

Not to us, O Lord , not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth and faithfulness. Why should the nations say, “Where, now, is their God?” But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases. The idols [of the nations] are silver and gold, The work of man’s hands. They have mouths, but they cannot speak; They have eyes, but they cannot see; They have ears, but they cannot hear; They have noses, but they cannot smell; They have hands, but they cannot feel; They have feet, but they cannot walk; Nor can they make a sound with their throats. Those who make them will become like them, Everyone who trusts in them. O Israel, trust and take refuge in the Lord ! [Be confident in Him, cling to Him, rely on His word!] He is their help and their shield.
Psalms 115:1‭-‬9 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting king I magnify and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give all praise and glory to you alone

Lord thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Adonai thank you for your divine power released into my life for greater works

Father thank you for for increasing the knowledge of who you are to me always

Lord thank you for keeping my feet standing in you and not letting me fall victim of man made gods

Holy spirit take preeminence over my life, my being and my entire existence henceforth so I will live to your glory

Ancient of days,  destroy and disrupt every activity that wants to replace your word and presence in my life

Elyon my trust is in you and I believe I will never be put to shame

Father concerning all desires of my heart that have tarried for so long let me have speedy answers henceforth

Jehovah destroy and uproot every seed of unknown gods and their territorial powers in this nation henceforth

Lord henceforth let me bask in your glory and unfailing love beyond the imagination of man

Holy spirit release new strength into me henceforth to function in your will and your way

Lord terminate every oath made before a man made God against your will for me in Jesus name

I decree every evil gods in this nation waging war against the children of light and the church of God an end comes to their existence

I decree greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world therefore I will never fall into the statistics of the unfortunates in Jesus name

King if kings I commit people in place of authority, leader and government into your hands, reveal to them that you are the most powerful and guide all their opinions and decisions henceforth

I commit the vessel used for this family prayer, all impacted by it and our household into the hands of God, no power of hell or scheme of man can pluck us out of God's hands in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The light of the world lives inside of me so I can never be ridden by darkness. I am enveloped in the supernatural power of Christ. I walk and work in His glorious power and ability. I am graced in His divine protection everyday of my life. No known or unknown God or pronunciation or declaration from the kingdom of darkness will have a stand in my life. When people hear of me, it's good news because I am a carrier of God's glory. My faith rise always, I believe as I call forth things that were not as though they were because I walk by faith and not by sight and I am victorious always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th October 2020[Day 299]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...