Search This Blog

Thursday 29 October 2020

Prayer from Luke 14:1-4

Song by LMAM

Lord you are my strength
You are my refuge
You are my light
I lift up my voice in worship unto you
Lord you are my hope
You are my wisdom
You are my light

I lift up my hands in worship unto you
Righteous saviour and friend you are
The hope of the earth you are
You are the king whose kingdom never ends

I will sing of your love and embrace
Ooo God of all Grace
you are
You are the God who reigns in all the earth


You are my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are Good
and you’re my everything
Oh oh you are my everything
You are my everything

Hallelujah
You are my strength
You are my song
Hallelujah
You are my everything
Hallelujah
You’re my resounding victory Yeah,
You are my everything

One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched. There in front of him was a man suffering from abnormal swelling of his body. Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in the law, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath or not?” But they remained silent. So taking hold of the man, he healed him and sent him on his way. Luke 14:1‭-‬4 NIV 



Prayer

Jehovah my prince of peace I worship and extol your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for being my light and refuge at all times

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the privilege to be called your child and live in your light

I decree henceforth my life will not experience any form of affliction

I decree I am healed and I enjoy divine health henceforth

I decree my source of joy will increase day by day I will experience overflowing joy

I destroy every power weighing me down either in thoughts of deeds against the purpose of God

I decree new opportunities are opening unto me in all areas

I decree that whatever has made me worry so much to neglect my faith I have victory over suchi and I  replace all seed of worrying with atmosphere of faith and miracle

I rejoice in the supernatural power of God made consistently available for me and al that concerns me

I decree the light of God is shinning brighter over this nation and nations around the world

I terminate the root of every sickness or disease set aside to keep my life gloomy

I erase every evil memory beclouding my vision in life

I decree new sounds of hot are bursting forth from my abode henceforth

I decree I am victorious in all my was and I life a life of divine ability

I decree nothing will be impossible as I chase, recover, get restored in all aspects of my life

I decree concerning the leaders in various capacity that the truth of God will envelope them and all office they represent

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by me and my household the joy of the lord remains our strength in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Great power of God is resting on my body souls and spirit. I am Always victorious, I will never be a victim no matter what the situation in and around me is. The name of Jesus sets me free, He bring life and light to my soul. I am extremely overjoyed because Jehovah has sort all that concerns me out. I live according tofaith instilled into me through the woe. I am not opened to the wickedness of the world because the greater one lives inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th October 2020 [Day 302]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...