Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Prayer from Matthew 15:3

Song Donnie McClurkin

These are the days of Elijah
Declaring the word of the Lord, yeah
And these are the days of Your servant Moses
Righteousness being restored

These are the days of great trials
Of famine and darkness and sword
Still we are the voice in the desert crying
Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Say, behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call
Lift your voice, year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes

And these are the days of Ezekiel
The dry bones becoming flesh
And these are the days of Your servant, David
Rebuilding a temple of praise

And these are the days of the harvest
The fields are all white in Your world
And we are the laborers that are in Your vineyard
Declaring the Word of the Lord

Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call
Lift your voice, year of Jubilee
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes

There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah!
There's no God like Jehovah!


He answered, “Every plant which My heavenly Father did not plant will be torn up by the roots.
Matthew 15:13 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your excellency

King of glory thank you for this blessed day and privilege to be among the living

Abba thank you for your faithfulness and grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God, thank you for your word and your divine ability made available to me always

Glorious father thank you for renewing my mind through your word and grace to live in your righteousness

Jehovah have your way in and around me and magnify yourself over all situations in and around me

Elohim glorify yourself in the situation in this nation and nations around the world beyond the understanding of man

Abba terminate every plan to bring down my glory into the mud in anyway

Father uproot from my life and existence whatever you have not planted

I decree every evil hand toiling with my glory withers henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, every blood suckling disease and life ruining infection comes to an end

I cancel every evil power working against the power of God over this nation and nations around the world

I destroy every power of the wicked ones manifesting in and around this nation to cause harm and pain in any aspect

I decree the hand of Jehovah rests upon me and all that concerns me therefore we are untouchable to works of darkness

I terminate every force tailing my glory for evil in any aspect of life

I decree over my health, my family, my community and nation all investment of evil is removed permanently

I decree I am moving higher and higher in life and nothing can stop me

I decree concerning this nation new lease of life and new air of breakthrough fills all area in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household every tongue that rise against us in judgment is permanently condemned


*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shal not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace of God is daily released upon my life making my journey in life full with His light. The power of God has uprooted whatever the enemy orchestrated that is not planted by God. The new life in me is a life of greatness and excellence. I have an indestructible life and daily I move higher and higher without hinderance or delay. Nothing can stand against me because nothing can hinder God. My dream in life is bigger than any obstacle because my dream is empowered by the Great I Am. I am victorious and will never live a life of victimisation in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th October 2020 [Day 288]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...