Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 147:12

Song by William Murphy

Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You
I lift my hands in praise
Praise is who I am
I will praise You while I can
I'll bless You at all times


I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad
I'll praise You
Whether happy or sad
I'll praise You
In all that I go through
Because praise is what I do
'Cause I owe it all to You

Praise the Lord , O Jerusalem! Praise your God, O Zion!
Psalms 147:12 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Ancient of days thank you for the privilege to be alive and for your love poured out daily on me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for filling my life and my mouth with your praise like never before

Holy spirit thank you for your superabundant grace released unto me each and everyday of my life

Father thank you for silencing the doubt and ridicule of the enemy concerning my life

Jehovah thank you for anointing me for greater works and for removing weariness from my path

Holy spirit thank you for your unfailing power that sees me through each and everyday

Jehovah thank you for elevating me to the next level in life and never letting me fall

Abba thank you for the doors of breakthrough and upliftment opened unto me henceforth

Father thank you for not allowing me fall prey of the desires of the wicked you alone deserve the praise

Jehovah thank you for taking off the barriers in my path and for giving me a great blessing to be a testifier of your wonders

Lord thank you for this nation, for erasing the plot of the enemy over each and every soul

Father thank you for putting am end to killing, maiming and any activity causing abrupt end to lives and destinies

Lord thank you for the lives of people in position of authority, leaders and people in government because you will always rule above and in all their affairs in Jesus name

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household because sounds of praise will not cease in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am enveloped in the goodness and mercy of God and I am filled with His praise each and everyday. My light in life will never go off suddenly. The grace to excel and succeed fills my being always. My vision will not become blurry because Jesus is the reason behind and orchestrator of my vision. His truth rules above any truth in my life, His purpose trumps every evil power and purpose of the enemy. He is in charge and He lives in and through me because He is the alpha and omega. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th October 2020 [Day 286]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...