Search This Blog

Sunday 11 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 115:18

Song by William McDowell

I don't mind waiting
I don't mind waiting on you

Lord I need you
Yes I need you

Jesus Jesus
I don't mind waiting
I don't mind waiting on you

Lord I need you
Yes I need you
Jesus Jesus
I am desperate
I am desperate for you
The closer He comes
The louder I get

But as for us, we will bless and affectionately and gratefully praise the Lord From this time forth and forever. Praise the Lord ! (Hallelujah!)
Psalms 115:18 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I magnify and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your strength that fills my life and replace all weakness

Lord thank you for grace to wait on you even when it seem impossible

Lord thank you for the supernatural ability to walk according to your will for me

Father thank you for the inner strength that always yield to your will even when my body wants to do otherwise

Jehovah thank you for your never ending grace that is upon my existence in life

Father as I wait on you let me wait accordingly and reap the testimony that comes with it

Mighty God let my life always be filled with your supernatural and everlasting praise 

Lord purge me in and out and fill me with your divine truth and grace to overcome any challenge

I decree my season of thanksgiving has started and nothing can withhold it in Jesus name

I decree power to excel in all that I do rests upon my life always

Lord concerning this nation put an end to all blood suckling, life damaging, and destiny snuffing power and authorities

Jehovah in your mercy let every evil hand orchestrated to wipe this generation away begin to wither

Elohim erase every plan set aside to truncate my destiny at the edge of breakthrough 

Lord almighty delete every evil accusation risen against my life in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree concerning all leaders, people on position of authority and government grace to wait and walk in the will of God rests upon them henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are victorious always and nothing will ever stop us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is the director of my life and the orchestrator of my destiny. My life is an embodiment of His praise because His grace is forever sufficient for me. He has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation nothing will erase or stop me. My life is moving up and higher in the direction Jehovah has planned for me. As I wait on Him my strength is renewed and I will never become weary because Jesus lives inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th October 2020 [Day 285]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...