Search This Blog

Friday 23 October 2020

Prayer from Hagai 2:4-7

Hymn

Like the woman at the well, I was seeking
For things that could not satisfy.
And then I heard my Savior speaking—
“Draw from My well that never shall run dry.”


  Fill my cup, Lord;
I lift it up Lord;
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul.
Bread of Heaven, feed me till I want no more.
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole.


There are millions in this world who are seeking
For pleasures earthly goods afford.
But none can match the wondrous treasure
That I find in Jesus Christ my Lord.


So my brother if the things that this world gives you
Leave hungers that won’t pass away,
My blessed Lord will come and save you
If you kneel to Him and humbly pray


But now be courageous, Zerubbabel,’ declares the Lord , ‘be courageous also, Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and be courageous, all you people of the land,’ declares the Lord , ‘and work; for I am with you,’ declares the Lord of hosts. ‘As for the promise which I made with you when you came out of Egypt, My Spirit stands [firm and immovable] and continues with you; do not fear!’ For thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Once more, in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the desirable and precious things of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory and splendor,’ says the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2:4‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you and give you praise

Mighty God thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba I humbly bow before you and ask that you quench the thirsting of my soul

Lord in your mercy shower this land with your divine revival in all areas

Father bring to an end the misuse of power and tyranny in all offices of leaders worldwide

Father hear the cry of our heart in this nation and nations around the world and put an end to innocent shedding of blood

Jehovah remove the authority that is working against your purpose over this nation and fill the place with your chosen vessel

Holy spirit saturate this land with your divine truth in all aspects

Lord eternal combat every lies and all evil perpetrators with your truth and expose whatever is hidden

Lord almighty release your new lease of greatness and comfort into this land henceforth

Lord put an end to unrest in all corners of this land beyond our human ability

Terminate every unwanted policies that stand contrary to your plan for your church 

Lord release the rain of healing and restoration into this land and terminate every source of sorrow

Father in my life let all that has kept my head bow in thought and tears begin to turn to channel of victory

Everlasting king destroy the unwanted practices in and around me that puts me on spot for unwanted occurrence

Lord put an end to untimely death of the young, through any means it is coming in and around the world

Father shake this nation according to your word and fill it with your glory and splendor

Elyon disgrace every disgrace that has been uplifted over my case in life henceforth

I am that I am erase all issues that are risen over my life that wants to limit my source of income or livelihood in Jesus name

Father wherever I have been listed for misfortune physically or spiritually,  arise in your favour and remove my name and that of my household

I decree my hands, my ears, my eyes will not receive, will not hear or see bad news in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation and nations around the world, all orchestration and orchestrator of evil are lifted before their creator for divine purification and justification

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted and our household new life of greatness is our portion our latter glory will be greater than the former in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of the lord has risen upon the land, His prophecies saturates every aspect of my life and dwelling. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. The grace of God is moving and turning lives around in and around me. There is a change birthing in the atmosphere a new beginning has started, the lord has constructed and delivered me into a new lease of blessing, favour, promotion and divine ability. My life will not end suddenly, my breakthrough will not tarry because I live by His word and I trust in His finished work always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd October 2020 [Day 297]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...