Search This Blog

Friday 30 October 2020

Prayer from Matthew 28:19

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So, You came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So, You cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So, You sacrificed your life

So, I could be free
So, I could be whole
So, I could tell everyone I know


Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew 28:19 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for today and breath of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Thank you father for keeping me in salvation for the rest of my life

Almighty king thank you for your supernatural power that keeps me and victory above the desires of the wicked.

Thank you father for saving me from this perishing world

Father ignite the zeal to win soul and ensure they abide in your kingdom in me

Father take away all slothful attitude towards soul winning off my life

Elohim erase every power or people in power that stand against the propergation of the gospel

Father let your revival that will draw souls from every nook and cranny of the world begin to take place

Fathe deliver and set free every wounded believer that have backslided or are about to backslide in Jesus name

Father let your mercy prevail over this nation and nations around the world, take away all idolatry acts that has shifted our gaze from you

Lord let my life always be examplary life that brings the lost souls back to their maker

Lord ignite in all believers the attitude to be a foot and mouth soldier of the living word here on earth

Father in this land let your will only prevail over any other will or purpose of the wicked

Jehovah eliminate every ounce of bitterness that has subjected my soul to condemnation knowingly or unknowingly

Lord put an end to any tenure of leadership worldwide causing destruction, loss of life and pain in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our family, let your grace envelope us daily


*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the vessel of The Most High God and my life is dedicated for His glory. My living and each breath is orchestrated by my redeemer. He is my saviour and my sustaining grace. The word of God has ignited the light of truth in me and I will shine it till I see Christ in glory. The peace of God surrounds me, His favour envelopes me always. My life is lived according to the purpose and will of God. I will never be found wanting in His kingdom because in Him I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th October 2020 [Day 303]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...