Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Prayer from Deuteronomy 4:24

Song by Vicki Yohe

Because of who you are, I give you glory
Because of who you are, I give you praise
Because of who you are, I will lift my voice and say
Lord, I worship you because of who you are
Lord, I worship you because of who you are


Jehovah Jireh, my provider
Jehovah Nissi, Lord, you reign in victory
Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace
And I worship you because of who you are


For the Lord your God is a consuming fire; He is a jealous (impassioned) God [demanding what is rightfully and uniquely His].
Deuteronomy 4:24 AMP


Prayer

My lord and my king I worship you and glorify your majesty

Prince of peace I give all praise and glory due to you alone

I am that I am thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I return all glory and adoration to you lord for who you are and will always be in my life

Elyon I give all thanks to you for always showing forth in the affairs of my life

Father you are the consuming fire, burn away all unpleasant occurrence that wants to keep my mind in a place of doubt

Lord remove from me all ungrateful thoughts  that is working tirelessly against my life

Jehovah uproot all desires of the enemy concerning my life and household

I terminate every voice speaking ill against my destiny physically or spiritually

I decree I will not lack because Jehovah Jireh is always my source

I decree I will never fall victim of any evil because Jehovah Nissi protects me

I decree I am moving high into the position of destiny fulfillment and breakthrough

I decree over this nation that the peace of God will reign in all aspect and  the devices of the wicked is rendered useless

I decree the power of Jehovah Rapha is causing healing in all areas behind our human ability

I decree grace to overcome is upon us in all aspects of life in Jesus name

I decree my life is upwards and forward always no backwardness or failure in my life

I decree I am a blessing in my going out and my coming in, nothing will stop me from being blessed or being a blessing

I decree over the people in position of authority, leaders and the government the lord almighty will use them for His will henceforth

I decree the healing power of God overflows in this nation like never before and no sickness or diseases or infection will have the last say over this nation

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the power to make great exploit in all we do rest on us henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God rests and abides inside of me, The God who is theasme yesterday, today and forever is in charge of my life. He is the consuming fire and He lives in me therefore making me impenetrable, untouchable and immovable by any sickness, disease, unwanted forces and circumstances. The lord is at work in and through me and I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th October 2020 [Day 294]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...