Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Prayer from Isaiah 9:6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Your name is awesome
Your name is great
Your name is mighty
And worthy of praise
Your name is healing
Your name is peace
Your name is all i need

Power in the name of Jesus
Power in the name
Power in the name of Jesus
Power in the name


For to us a Child shall be born, to us a Son shall be given; And the government shall be upon His shoulder, And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty

Prince of peace I thank you for being my God

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for a blessed new dawn you have counted me worthy among the living

Father thank you for the power in your name and grace released unto me each day

I decree peace into every situation in and around my life

Father cancel all unrest orchestrated from the pit of darkness in and around my life

I decree henceforth every plan made  to destroy, kill and terminate in and around me is negated

I decree all evil authority working contrary to the will of God is permanently erased

I destroy every evil handwriting working tirelessly against my destiny and all aspect of my life

I decree the healing hands of God rests and abides in my life and household

I decree I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I uproot every power that wants to cause failure in my life in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the prince of peace rules and reign

I uproot the unwanted decree or law set against the will and purpose of God for me

I decree the promises of God for my life will come into manifestation in Jesus name

I decree concerning all in position of authority, leaders and people in the government that they will be filled with the fear of the prince of peace

I decree over this nation the peace of God that surpass all understanding saturates all nooks and cranny

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household our source of joy and happiness will not turn to sorrow in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Yahweh rules above every other name in my life, His truth trumps all truth or lies in and around me. The grace of the lord shields me daily to do greater works. The power of the Most High is in my life causing me to experience His hand. I am a candidate of divine encounter, I am moving higher and higher and getting stronger and stronger in fulfilling my purpose of creation. In Christ I live, move and have my being, therefore I can not be used as a sacrifice on any evil altar. Wherever my name is mentioned favour of God surround me like a shield in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st October 2020 [Day 295]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...