Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2020

Prayer from Revelation 1:8

Song by Todd Dulaney

You are everything to me
 (you are everything to me)
You are everything to me
 (you are everything to me)
You are everything to me
 (you are everything to me)
You are everything to me
 (you are everything to me)

You are alpha and omega
You're my healer, you're my Saviour
You are everything, you are everything
(You are alpha and omega
You're my healer, you're my Saviour
You are everything, you are everything)

You are more than life to me 
(you are more than life to me)
You are more than life to me 
(you are more than life to me)
You are more than life to me
 (you are more than life to me)
You are more than life to me 
(you are more than life to me)

You are the God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything
You are everything
(You are the God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything
You are everything)

He's my savior (my savior)
He's my healer (my healer)
You are (everything, everything)
He's my keeper (my keeper)
My redeemer (my redeemer)
You are (everything, everything)


“I am the Alpha and the Omega [the Beginning and the End],” says the Lord God, “Who is [existing forever] and Who was [continually existing in the past] and Who is to come, the Almighty [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all].”
Revelation 1:8 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, the only wise and true God I worship you

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for being more than life to me and for being everything I need

Lord thank you for being the Alpha and Omega that guides and guards my life to the point of fulfillment of purpose

Lord I come to you this day let my life be a sanctuary of your divine verities henceforth

I decree my life is filled with new life and new life births through me into the kingdom of God always

I cancel all evil report the enemy is perpetrating concerning my life, livelihood and household in Jesus name

Lord concerning this nation arise and do that which you alone who is Alpha and Omega can do

Holy spirit fill my existence with your presence always never let me grieve your presence in me or blaspheme against you

Father no matter what the enemy is placing in accusations concerning my household and I let your mercy prevail over judgement

King of king saturate this nation and nations around the world with your presence and peace and put an end to all unrest in Jesus name

Abba concerning all in the position of authority, leaders and people in government offices around the world take control over them and let them yield to your will henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household faith is rising daily in us and no doubt will subdue our faith under fear of unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is everything to me, He is my light and my deliverer. He is my king and the ruler over all the affairs of my life. He is my saviour and my everlasting source. He is forever my defence and banner of victory. He is working ahead, in me and after me because He is omnipresent. My God is the ruler above all rulers and He will never put me to shame. He has removed all planned sorrow and shame off my path. He has called me to walk and be perfect before Him, therefore I will never experience any imperfection either spiritually or physically. Lines are falling in pleasant places for me, this is the beginning of my morning of joy in Jesus name Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th October 2020 [Day 300]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...