Search This Blog

Sunday 4 October 2020

Prayer from Numbers 23:19

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

While I'm waiting I'm getting stronger
My faith is rising, and I will run on
While I'm waiting I'm lifting up on wings as eagles
I believe, I will trust in You

Oh... I believe, I will trust in You
Oh... I believe, I will trust in You

I will run and I will not be weary
I will walk and I will not faint
I will rise up on wings as eagles
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You


God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it?
Numbers 23:19 AMP



Prayer

Everlasting father I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and exalt your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love that is daily evident in my existence

Jehovah have your way in me and let only your plans for me stand

Lord eternal remove every heart of ungratefulness out of my life in any way I exhibit it towards you

Ancient of days move my life to the level of achievement you want it to be henceforth

I cancel every doubt in the place of faith in my life that wants to limit me 

I decree that which God has said concerning me will manifest supernaturally

I destroy every hand withholding the promises of God from manifesting in any aspect of my life

I decree my season of supernatural and unending grace starts now in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world only the promises of God will stand in all aspect

I decree over the life of leaders, people in position of authority and government that they will yield continuously to the will of God even when they find it impossible

I decree concerning this nation, all ravaging diseases and infection is permanently eradicated and the healing power of God overflows

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, grace speaks in all directions of our lives no more failure, no more delay in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have faith in the promises of God and the manifestation of His power and glory in and around me. His word has birth new life and new grace all around me, causing me to function in an extraordinary manner. The power of God has set me free from any bondage or any power that wants to delay or overshadow His grace or promises. I receive that which the lord has said concerning me, no man can delay or destroy His plans for me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th October 2020 [Day 278]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...