Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Prayer from 1Chronicles 4;9-10

Song by Jerry K

You are the Balm of Gilead
You are the rose of Sharon
You are my peace in the midst of the storm
You are the air I breathe oh lord you are
You are the air I breathe oh lord you are x2


Lord I thank you for your touch
And your warm embrace
Your joy fills my heart
Lord I'm so grateful x2
You are the Balm of Gilead
You are the rose of Sharon
You are my peace in the midst of the storm

You are the air I breathe oh lord you are
You are the air I breathe oh lord you are x2
Ooooooh oooooh oooooh
You are the air I breathe oh Lord you are
You are the air I breathe oh Lord you are x2

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers; but his mother named him Jabez, saying, “Because I gave birth to him in pain.” Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that You would indeed bless me and enlarge my border [property], and that Your hand would be with me, and You would keep me from evil so that it does not hurt me!” And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:9‭-‬10 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Isreal I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for another blessed day and grace of life

Father thank you for having mercy on me and for your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you because as I call on you, you answer me and show yourself great in my life

Jehovah thank you for being the peace in the midst of all storm

Father from this day henceforth let my life begins to experience divine Change

I cancel every connection attached to my mind appearing as generational barrier in all aspect of my life

I decree henceforth my coast is enlarged and I am moving higher and higher to the glory of God

I decree new sounds upon my life and lineage henceforth no more stagnation

I decree the peace of God that surpasses all imagination and understanding of man fills my entire existence

I decree my life will never be lived under the obscurity and dictates of the kingdom of darkness

I decree I rise into greater blessings and glory in every aspect of my life and lineage

I destroy all joy killing news that is orchestrated from the pit of hell channelled towards my life and lineage

I decree I have a new life of greatness and through my life, lives will turn to God in salvation

I decree I am daily uplifted and placed on the terbanacle of greatness all around me henceforth

I call forth every hand causing any form of delay, disappointment, or distruption over my life to be destroyed

I decree my season for divine upliftment and greatness starts now

I decree concerning the leaders of all capacity and the government, new life  and fear of leading right fills them henceforth

I decree my days are brightened daily by the light of divinity therefore my life will never end in any darkness

I decree the glory of God radiates over this nation and there is no limitation again Jesus name

I decree I and my household will not suffer any loss in life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household divine ability replaces all weakness in us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I decree no kingdom of hell or it dictate can run over my existence. I live a life of purpose and breakthrough. I am daily experiencing wonder working power of God. Sickness have no place over my life, family and all that concerns me. The grace of God lives in me forever. I am walking in victory and dominion. I succeed always because  I am a child of God. The Word of God stills all storm in and around me. The word of God remains my main life manual and compass.  I am forever filled with the Holy spirit. Grace works over my life and lives in my life always. I know the lord good to me always and perfect that which concerns me. He is my shield and ever present help. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 28th of October 2020[Day 301]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...