Search This Blog

Monday 19 October 2020

Prayer from John 11:22

Song by Nathaniel Bassey


I know a God, who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every Morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into his arms
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh

Don't look too far to see
How good he is, just look at me
He took me from the miry clay
Set my foot upon the rock
I'm standing in his righteousness
He took away my sin and shame
Gave me a brand new name
His beloved and the redeemed
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining light
His glory to reveal


But even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You.”
John 11:22 NKJV
.

Prayer

My father in heaven the prince of peace I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I adore you and thank you for the privilege of another day

Blessed Jesus thanks your for your grace that speaks over my life always

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Father thank you for allowing your peace to reign in and around me

Spirit of the living God thank you for removing every cause of unrest that is rising in and around me

Father thank you for this nation, because your hand is working in this nation to fine tune lives and situation

Lord thank you for you have always heard my cry and supply my needs according to your riches in glory

Holy one of Israel thank you for terminating every evil plan that wants to jeopardize your plans for me

Lord thank you for your divine visitation over every part of this nation causing divine encounter to take place

Lord thank you for the manifestation of your word that is bringing light into all darkness

Lord thank you for the lives of people in leadership, position of authority and the government, for terminating every evil agenda through them

Lord thank you for releasing a new lease of greatness and increase in faith above fear in this nation

Lord thank you for the outpour of your mercy and favour in and around me

Abba thank you for terminating all agents of darkness in any form they may exist toiling with destinies around the world

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household because we will not be accounted for among the dead and we will not sorrow in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am in th this world. The word of God is my daily bread, the the compass that gives direction to my spirit, soul and body. My life manual is hidden in the word therefore I cannot be misled. The glory of God has risen upon me, His light is shinning through me and His name is my pillar. I rest daily on the plan of Messiah, therefore I cannot walk or work into any form of destruction. The peace of God fills my body soul and spirit. The glory of God cause my life to enjoy divine ability, therefore nothing is impossible for me and through me. I conquer always and I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th October 2020 [Day 293]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...