Search This Blog

Thursday 1 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 8:4

Song by Damita Haddon

My heart, my mind, my soul 
Belongs to You
My love, my life, it all belongs to You
Belongs to You, belongs to You

The songs we sing 
They all belong to You
The air we breath
It all belongs to You
Belongs to You, belongs to You

Yes, I surrender it all
Yes, I turn it all over
Yes, it all belongs to You
Yes, I surrender it all
Yes, I turn it all over
Yes, it all belongs to You

It all belongs to You oh, oh, oh
It all belongs to You
It all belongs to You oh, oh, oh, oh
It all belongs to You oh, oh, oh



What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?
Psalms 8:4 AMP

Prayer

My father in heaven I worship and honour your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement and forgiveness of sin

Abba thank you because you own my life and control all that concerns me

Father thank you because of another beautiful opportunity to partake of a brand new month you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for cutting of the evil grip and hold over my life and existence

Jehovah thank you for being my shield and helper always

Abba thank you for being my ever present help and the one who controls all that is in and around me

Father in this new month let me never stop singing your praise over my life

I decree nothing will stand against the manifestation of the promises of God in every aspect of my life

I decree grace will take me to a level of achievement and favour beyond human understanding

I decree my life is moving upward and forward always nothing will limit the  purpose of God

I decree I am highly favoured and blessed beyond the imagination of men 

I decree over this nation, nations around the world as we surrender to the lord He will perfect all that concerns us

I decree over all leaders, people in place of authority they will always work in accordance to the will of God that own their lives

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household this is the beginning of new opening over all that seem closed and inaccessible in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My heart, my life, body, spirit and soul belongs to the Great I am. He created me to worship and not to worry. Therefore I will live always in His righteousness and fulfill my purpose of creation. My destiny is moving higher and higher always. I am above retrogression and backwardness. New doors of blessing, divine appointment and opportunities are opened unto me. I am a success always, no failure can limit me because God is on my side. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st October 2020 [Day 275]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...