Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 October 2020

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:6

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
to his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
to his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!



So then let us not sleep [in spiritual indifference] as the rest [of the world does], but let us keep wide awake [alert and cautious] and let us be sober [self-controlled, calm, and wise].
1 Thessalonians 5:6 AMP


Prayer

My father and my God I worship and magnify your name for being my God and king

Eternal rock of ages, I give all praise and glory due to you alone for who you are

Elohim thank you for this blessed dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest teacher and companion always

Father thank you for opening my eyes to see beyond the physical and to function in extraordinary ability

I decree I will not be carried away in spiritual darkness or blindness of any kind

I cancel everything that wants to keep me smudged in the mud and mess of darkness

I decree my life is daily lived in the light of God and I will always shine

I decree new lines are falling for me in places beyond my human comprehension because God is in control

I destroy every word spoken against my success in life known or unknown

I decree I do not just live in this world, I live a life of purpose and I will always shine the light God has deposited in me

My love for God daily increase in all areas and the fear of God increase in me daily

I cancel every report that wants to keep me bowing to the dictates of workers of darkness

I decree new sound, heavenly blessings and heavenly joy over my existence

I decreee over this nation and nations around the world the lord has  caused new opening, no more ruling of darkness in all aspects

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation and nations around the world, the grace to do according to the will of God in all aspects envelopes their being henceforth

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household our life is filled with unending truth of God no lies from the pit of hell can dominate our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The blessing of God locates me in all areas. In all that I do, my eyes are opened, no spiritual or physical blindnessis permitted in me. My life is filled with divine direction therefore I will never take a wrong step in life. The glory of God envelopes my existence making it possible for me to progress in all aspect of life. The lord has filled my mouth with songs of praise and He is manifesting greatly in every aspect of my being. I am a blessing in all areas because I am a seed of Abraham. I am joint heir with Christ and I will always function in His will always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th October 2020 [Day 280]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...