Search This Blog

Sunday 18 October 2020

Prayer from Numbers 15:41

Song

Good morning Jesus 
Good morning lord
I know you come from heaven above
The Holy spirit is on the throne
Good morning Jesus
Good morning Lord

You are the lord you changeth not
You are the lord you changeth not

I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.
Numbers 15:41 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise and glory due to you alone

Alpha and omega thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your divine power at work inside of me

Spirit of the living God thank you for always guiding and guarding my path in life

Holy spirit thank you for being my comforter in all areas of life

Jehovah thank you for your supernatural power at work in and around me you deserve all the praise

Jehovah thank you for the word you speak into my life daily that turn away the devices of darkness in and around me

Holy spirit thank you for guiding me in this life journey and never letting me fall victim of desires of the wicked

Holy one of Israel thank you for your truth that rules above every other thing in my life

Lord thank you for terminating the plans of the wicked and the orchestrator of evil in and around me

Oh lord thank you for your power that has taken me out of the dungeon of misfortune into the palace of breakthrough

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world because you are in charge of every situation

Abba thank you for the grace given to me to overcome all challenges of life to the glory of your name

Father thank you for erasing evil handwriting that wants to keep my destiny sealed in misfortune

Lord thank you for permanently eradicating all infection and disease off my path in life

Holy spirit thank you for being my perfect teacher and counsellor

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of greatness you have brought us into

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is a strong tower I run into and I am safe. He is my shield and buckler, He is my ever present help in times of needs. He has opened a new door unto me, He has removed all blockage and hinderance off my path. The lord is in charge of the affairs of my life therefore it is difficult for the workers of darkness to take hold of my life, the prince of peace is working in my life, He is turning all situations around for my good. I am blessed in my going out and coming in. Amen in Jesus name!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th October 2020 [Day 292]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...