Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Prayer from Psalms 1:3

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
Joined with the angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name


And he will be like a tree firmly planted [and fed] by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season; Its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers [and comes to maturity].
Psalms 1:3 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I exalt and worship your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Abba thank you for this wonderful dawn and privilege of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your unending grace made sufficient in my life

Lord thank you for your word that daily shines the light of truth into my life

Father let my heart and life continue to be your sanctuary and dwelling place till I see you in glory

I decree my life is an haven of greatness and the power of God is daily evident in me

I cancel every power orchestrating evil report in and around me in Jesus name

I decree new sounds of greatness and love of God in all aspects of my life and being

I decree my mouth will be filled with words of exaltation to the glory of God in all aspects

I decree I walk henceforth in God's majesty in every area of my life and I will never be the devil's under dog

I decree all that I do will prosper, every hand of limitations over my life withers henceforth

I decree my dream in life and purpose will never be aborted by known or unknown forces

I decree no force can uproot me from where the lord has planted me, I will grow and flourish as the lord wishes in Jesus name

I decree grace to pursue, overtake and overcome is overflowing upon my existence henceforth

I decree concerning this nation, the wisdom and fear of God will saturates in all areas to the glory of God

I decree concerning those in position of authority, leaders and people in the government the power of God will subdue every evil power or force that wants to or is manifesting through them henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, the hands of God rest upon us and make us untouchable for any work of darkness

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is living inside of me and He has made my life His dwelling place. My existence is the work of God therefore no power or force can cut my destiny off. I live a life of grace, divine health, divine ability, progress and prosperity to the glory of God. He has made a new dawn of breakthrough over my life, I do not labour or gather in vain because Christ in me is the hope of glory. The lord orders my steps and my utterance, He gives me power to get wealth and with Christ in my life, all things are possible. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th October 2020 [Day 281]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...