Search This Blog

Sunday 1 November 2020

Prayer from Luke 24:49

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name


Listen carefully: I am sending the Promise of My Father [the Holy Spirit] upon you; but you are to remain in the city [of Jerusalem] until you are clothed (fully equipped) with power from on high.”
Luke 24:49 AMP

Prayer

Father thank you for another glorious day and privilege to be among the living

Thank you for the new dawn of a blessed month you deserve all the glory

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive me for all my sin

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and the blood shed on Calvary 

Lord thank you for the Holy spirit and for guiding me always

Lord thank you for fulfilling your promises each and everyday over my life

Elohim thank you for the new life you have given to me regardless of the plans of the wicked

I decree the influx of the spirit of God over this nation and nations around the world

I decree the light of God shines over every darkness and dark areas in this world henceforth

I decree the hand of God is causing divine healing to lives, homes, family and nations in all areas of the world

I cancel every evil penetration in all offices of leadership in every part of the world

I decree the purpose of God concerning this nation will trump over any desires of the wicked

I cancel every new world order that want to jeopardize the purpose of the gospel worldwide

I decree this day a new light is shining over all that concerns me and I am moving from glory to glory no failure or disappointment

I decree as I abide in the word of God, I am clothed with grace, favour, strength, breakthrough and courage

I decree I do not function on ordinary level I have the supernatural power of God working in and through me always

I pray grace is fine tuning all areas of my life and I will never be a candidate of disgrace

I decree in this new month, I will not record loss in any aspect, the divine protection of God is upon me

I decree the healing hands of God is putting an end to the increase in infection and death rate in this nation and nations around the world

I decree I will not be a partaker of any form of evil  insurgents in any aspect of my life

I decree over those in places of authority that they are enveloped in the spirit of God and only do according to His will henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will not gather to mourn or be mourned in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is alive inside of me, the power of God is fresh in my being. I am living a life filled with the presence of the Holy Spirit. Therefore my decisions are guided and guarded by the word of God. I do not move in the path of unrighteousness because in Christ I live move and have my being. My life is uplifted daily by divine ability, I am favoured and blessed in all areas of my life. I am directed by His will and I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living if the second coming of Christ tarries in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st November 2020 [Day 305]

Happy New Month 🎉



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...