Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Prayer from Psalms 102:13

Hymn


 “Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.


  “Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!


Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.


Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!


You will arise and have compassion on Zion, For it is time to be gracious and show favor to her; Yes, the appointed time [the moment designated] has come.
Psalms 102:13 AMP


Prayer

Oh lord my father I worship and adore you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

King of kings exalt yourself over my life and all that concerns me

Lord let your mercy upon me preveil over judgement

I decree my life is experiencing new level of favour even where I have been ridiculed in Jesus name

I decree the lord is my saviour and my present help always I will never be put to shame

I decree my life will not be put on hold by any known or unknown power, force or legislation against the will of God

I decree divine upliftment in all that I lay my hands on no more restrictions

I decree I break forth over every situation that has kept me awake at night 

I decree the joy of the lord strengthen my being and entire existence

I decree my life will begin to experience divine favour all around no more failure or limitation

I decree whatever has been impossible over every situation of my life receive possibility henceforth

I decree my new life of breakthrough starts now I will never be delayed in Jesus

I decree I am highly favoured in every aspect of my life a new dawn of breakthrough is upon me henceforth

I decree the power of God to make exploit and excel rests and abides over all my endeavours

I decree I will never know sorrow no matter the limit or greatness, over all that concerns me

I decree strength of God replace every weakness and every area I have waited on God, I am receiving testimony

I decree concerning this nation and all aspect that concerns this nation and nations around the world, especially the economy the hand of God is making restoration happen..

I decree over the vessel used for this  daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household divine favour will cause every toiling and labouring to end with and in praise henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me. I will never give up on the power of the word of God. It doesn't matter what has been said by man about me, I am experiencing a new level of grace and favour over my life. Nothing is impossible for me, I will never become helpless because my help is in God almighty. In the situation I have hoped in God and relied on His will, I am coming out with testimonies. The grace to excel, to pursue, overtake and be restored is upon me and all my endeavours in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th November 2020 [Day 329]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...